Thursday 9 August 2012

Cycle 3 Yondelis

Update:  Cycle 3 chemo starts today, I am just waiting on the hospital to call and let me know they have a bed ready for me.... It could be a long wait again. I am hopeful that all will go well with my bloods (taken yesterday) and that all my tested levels are in the acceptable range.

I have been travelling reasonably well, not doing a great deat physically, but enjoying good company and following the Olympics religiously.....

The Lymphatic massage idea is working out - small steps are helping but it is fairly intensive and requires persistance. It is making a small difference and hopefully we can train a few people in how to do it to ease the load.

The botton line is that my abdomen has totally blocked my lymphatic  system , there is a little hope that we can encourage the flow back into my upper body to ease the pressure off my legs. We shall continue to try to work on this issue.

I will be in hospital Friday night and Saturday at this stage so I expect to be home again late Staurday evening if all goes according to plan. I am feeling positive about this chemotherapy and continue to hope that it will stablilise the growth of my tumours and possibly even help with some shrinkage to ease the pressure off my abdomen.

Thankyou for your prayers and acts of kindness,

Love Your Life,
Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment